RALPH AT LARGE
Adventures in Canada
Welcome to my personal web site!
Out and about...
I'm now a CRD Park Steward for Francis/King and Thetis Lake Regional Parks, Victoria, British Columbia. I'll be recording my experiences in my blog.
What you'll find here
This site introduces me, my interests and my activities, past and present.
- Paths, tracks and trails
- I introduce myself, what I'm doing and what I've done recently
- A life (with gaps due to scrapping)
- A look back at a varied existence
- My interests
- I have an eclectic mix of interests and obsessions
- My archaeology
- I spent 30 years in the field
- Historical archaeology
- Lots of rusty, dusty, weedy and crumbing things
- My fascination with miniaturisation led to my MA and PhD
Last updated 8th August 2022